Guess Who's Back?

I took a little time off to attend to a few things I had going on with work, school, health or whatever and there are times when I wanted to reach out to offer my commentary. We've had the Paris Hilton jail saga (who cares?), Eddie Murphy's DNA test (so what?), the BET Awards (yawn!). but when I came into the office today I was reminded that summer is upon us and there are a few rules that I need to reiterate.


  • Make sure your whites match!

  • Shave accordingly to your outfit.

  • Keep your feet moisturized

  • Degree works wonders!

  • If you have Summer Street Booty. make sure he/she knows what it is


Some folks know my feelings about men showing their feet, its a practice that I really can't agree with, but if that's your thing, show your toes. I get to work this morning and on the way to my office I was accosted by a quasi-homosexual co-worker who had been on vacation for two weeks. After telling me how he spent a week with his family was in North Carolina, he went on to tell me how him & his "friend" went to the Bahamas. At this point I glanced down and noticed his toes wiggling in his flip flops! That's where the line is drawn! Fellas, don't wiggle your toes while talking to another man!


Ladies, if you have no booty at all, please don't wear Apple Bottom jeans! It looks horrendous! I was at a Ne-Yo concert the other night and a white girl with noassatall had a pair on and I couldn't tell whether she was facing me or if he back was towards me.


My Sunday evening reading was interrupted by the Charm School finale last night, and I'm not too mad that I watched. It was interesting seeing how things played out with the quiz and then the speeches, which were clearly written by VH-1 staff. However, Sapphyri's speech while strong on emotional content, also touched a nerve. She said how she was going to buy herself a home to create a foundation, all well and good, but she might also want to drop a few dollars on Los Angeles Community College and get some skills. She spent her rent money on some Ugg boots, but crying about being homeless? Something is totally wrong with that to me!


A good piece of summer reading would be Ghetto Nation by Cora Daniels, check it out if you get some time! What are your plans for the summer?

Leave a respond