Teef is almost 30...and still single (with no kids) What's wrong with Scott Baio‏

Here we are again, a hot & hazy day, rain is threatening, it's Monday and I'm all smiles! Everyone I run into are reflections of outside, gloomy and wondering just why I'm so damn happy? Why shouldn't I be? I'm Young, black, no kids, fairly intelligent, I have all of my teeth, a decent career and I'm still cute. Damn skippy I'm happy!

Anyway, I spent the weekend with my boy Duck celebrating his 56th birthday by bar hopping all weekend, joining in on others birthday parties because he's too cheap to have his own! In between shots and hangovers I was able to check out VH1's new lineup for the summer. I guess with all of the heat coming down on folks for their representations of black women, they had to switch gears and show another marginalized group, dumb white women!

Did you happen to catch Rock of Love last night? Is it me or did you feel like you were watching 20 Paris Hiltons, Nicole Ritchies, Lindsey Lohans, & Jessica Simpsons? With all of the fake boobs, liquor and low IQ's, white women can't be too happy, then again, do they even care?

In another case of life imitating art imitating life imitiating art, Remy Ma was arrested for attempted murder after allegedly shooting a longtime homegirl over $2,000! New album in stores soon!

Leave a respond