...And Then The Fugees Gon Break Up

Then Floetry breaks up, then Usher calls off his wedding on the morning of! But Eddie Murphy got engaged and Wendy Williams is saying Duane Martin is gay? Way too much to digest over a weekend, but Lindsay Lohan is a cokehead, simple & plain!

'The Simpsons' Movie' made over 70 million bucks at the movies this weekend! Proves to me that there are plenty of idiots out there in the world. Has Bart Simpson gotten any older in the 20 years since they debuted? Is each episode a new day? I've never seen the show, someone please let me know?

I did happen to catch 'I Pronounce You Chuck & Larry' this weekend, it was pretty funny,got me through to this weekend, when I can see 'Talk to Me' & 'The Bourne Ultimatum'. All in all, my weekend was relaxing, even though Friday was spent in a shirt & tie on a 90 degree day (not a good feeling), even though I forgot about a cookout on Saturday, how was yours?

Oh yeah, everyone stop trying to send me the link of Beyonce falling down the stairs! You know that's my boo!

Leave a respond