She Got Kids

Are there any women out there without kids? Aside from my closest female friends, I am having a hard time finding women without kids. Not that there's anything wrong with having kids, as long as they don't resemble me, but I'm a single man without kids and would occasionally like to meet a single woman without kids.

Back in 1975, I can imagine it was so simple to hook up with a woman in the club, it probably went a little something like this: A brother would spot a sister from across the club, take his thumb and index finger and run it across the brim across his hat, prop up his right shoulder, dip his left arm and step over to the foxy mama and say, "Tyrone, Aquarius." Then, she would step back, look him up and down and say, "Wanda and I'm a Libra." And that would be that, they'd kick it, do the hustle and the night would be set.

Fast forward 30 years and the conversation goes like this, "Kwon and I only got one kid." She'll reply, "Boomshika, two kids, two baby daddies." In the last two weeks, I've met six or seven women and all of them have one thing in common, they got kids! Trust me, I know the plight of Black America and absentee dads as well as anyone, but where are the women with no kids hanging out? Cuz the women with kids are everywhere but home with the children! I know Mommy gotta get her groove on too, but will the sisters without kids meet me at happy hour!

Leave a respond