Mama's Boy


After three months my Mom has come home for the "holiday"! My Uncle decided early last week to fly her home to be with the family. For some reason, I'm not really excited, maybe it's because I got so much other stuff on my plate or it could be I'm still holding on to a little resentment at her leaving in the first place. Call me what you want, I'm a Mama's Boy and the last three months is the longest I've ever gone without seeing her. Prior to her taking off for school, the longest I had gone was the time I spent in California with my Uncle back in '97. It was good to see her, but I'm tired as hell right now, I had a rough night of sleep last night and my arms are sore from raking them damn leaves yesterday (Damn you Will!)

That new Harry Potter crap made over $100 million over the weekend, can someone tell me what the hell these movies are about? I had a normal black kid's childhood, tell me when the things I was into as a child come to the big screen. You know, like The A-Team, Different Strokes and What's Happening!!

I'm going to address these Denzel & Sanaa Lathan rumors later in the week...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/afroninja.wmv

This Brother demonstrates why we flipped on mattresses in the hood!

Not much going through my head today, movie reviews, T.O., Denzel and Niggerdom to come this week!

Leave a respond