The Truth About a Roni...

...she'll put two in your head if you tell her the fun is over and you're going back to your wife! Over the weekend, former NFL quarterback Steve "Air" McNair was murdered in what appears to be a murder/suicide by his 20 year-old bust-it baby. Everyone's speculating over what went down in that condo and in the days leading up to the fireworks on the 4th of July.

Damn that, I have one question...why was he with his chick on the side on the holiday and not with the wife and kids? Maybe I'm missing something or Steve McNair was living something straight out of an R. Kelly song, a Down Low/Double Life, but he rewrote the rules to the game when he abandoned the family on the 4th.

I'm not the biggest family man or holiday person in the world, but if I had the misfortune of getting married and having some nappy headed boys, I really would like to believe that I would have had the grill flamed up burning some hot dogs and not getting my brains blown out across town by some ugly chick!

But hey, that's just me!

Leave a respond