These Last Two Dollars!

While cleaning my dresser this morning, I found two $1 bills lodged between the pages of a King Magazine and a rush of emotion ran through me. I watched the MLB All-Star Game last night with a feeling of emptiness. As long as I could remember, my great-grandfather and I have always placed a $2 bet on the game. Being that I'm a Yankee fan, I would take the American League and he would take the National League, because he was a Met fan. Holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays have all gone past, but I never missed him as much as I did last night.

Switching gears...If I'm a professional athlete, I'm kicking it with the fellas this weekend. In the last two weeks, two world-class athletes have managed to be killed by their female companions. Note to Kobe, kick it with Derek Fisher all weekend.

BET has hit rock bottom! Michael Jackson impersonator Wendy Williams has landed on the network with a nightly show full of trash! But you're watching right? More on BET later this week.

Leave a respond