Then I CC'd Every Girl I Had See-see'd Round Town

Well, I'm gearing up to go into a meeting that's going to last all day long. I never look forward to being in a room full of talking heads and today I'm looking forward to it even less. My eyes are already pointed on the weekend, being that this past weekend zoomed by quickly. I started with catching "Rush Hour 3" then returning to work until 8 and finished it with near cardiac arrest Sunday. Sandwiched between, another friend decided to high jump the broom!

Inevitably, the question always pops up when am I getting married and the answer stays the same, "when I'm ready ~!@#$%^&*=" I'm not in any rush to get married or have kids, just never thought of committing myself to anything for that length of time. Plus, with my attitude and ways, I'll be paying alimony and child support much longer than I was married.

I got stuck on 106th & Park last night (woe is me) and Pretty Ricky was on the show. I started thinking to myself, how messed up R&B is, when these clowns are making music. I tried to listen to the song, but I couldn't get passed their outfits. Then I searched my mental roledex for all of the R&B songs I could remember that are out now and just what they were saying. I remember when R&B was about love and emotion, now it's "Buy you a drank!" and whatever that crap is Akon is moaning about! But there is some good R&B out there, some stuff that really digs into the heart like...

I was told the true definition of a man, was to neva cry,work till you die (yea), got to provide (yea),always be the rock for my fam, protect them by all means and give you the things that you need. baby.Our relationship is sufferin trynna give you what I neva hadyou say I don't know how to love you babe, well I say show me the way,I keep my feelings deep inside I, shadow them with my pride I, I'm tryin desperately baby just work with me.

That brother was pouring his heart out, but fellas, don't try that. As a matter of fact don't try this either...

Maybe this decision was a mistake.
You probably don't care what I have to say.
But it's been heavy on my mind for months now.
Guess I'm trying to clear some mental space.
I would love to talk to you in person.
But I understand why that can't be.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise.
If you answer this one question for me.
I just wonder, Do you ever, Think of me,

Anymore, do you?
You might just get some answers that you don't want to hear! However, this may work...

So, I typed a text to a girl I used to see
Sayin that I chose this cutie pie with whom I wanna be
And I apologize if this message gets you down
Then I CC'd every girl that I'd see see round town
and I hate to see y'all frown
But I'd rather see her smiling
Wetness all around me, true, but I'm no island
Peninsula maybe, makes no sense I know, crazy
Give up all this pussy cat thats in my lap no lookin back
Spaceships don't come equipped with rearview mirrors
They dip as quick as they can
The atmosphere is now ripped
Im so like a Pip, Im glad it's night
So the light from the sun would not burn me on my bum
When I shoot the moon high, jump the broom
Like a premie out the womb
My partner yellin "Too soon! Dont do it! Reconsider!
Read some litera - ture on the subject
You sure?
F*$k it
You know we got your back like chiroprac - tic
If that b!@#h do you dirty
We'll wipe her a$$ out with detergent
Now hurry hurry, go on to the altar
I know you ain't a pimp but pimp remember what I taught ya
Keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart
Aye, keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart
Man, these girls is smart, 3 stacks, these girls is smart
Play your part
Play your part"

Leave a respond