The Dr. Said I Need A Backeatomy!



Waking up to more than 4 inches of snow is a great thing from time to time, that is until you realize that you have to shovel! As you can see, I handled my driveway this morning and if you could see me now, you would see I'm in pain. My back, my shoulders, my arms, all sore! I can't stand the damn snow! Won't have that problem next time, I'm off to Sears to cop me one of these...

Of course you have the neighborhood kids who walk from door to door shovel in hand trying to make a little change from handling your yard, I have no problem with that, if I had more than $5 on me I would've let them break their backs! But, I don't have any kids in my neighborhood, I have a 26, 27 year old loser ringing my damn doorbell to shovel my snow. Get a job you bum!

From the "Nigga What Are You Thinking?" Files...

Somebody needs to tell Dennis Rodman to sit his ass down somewhere and like Mike Tyson would say, "Fade Into Bolivian". This guy is still trying to drum up hype for himself and sell some books. Dude, we don't care, you've been out of the league for over five years, you're so far off the radar right now. If the money's low, I hear Walmart is hiring for the holidays.

I actually caught a bit of The Apprentice: Martha Stewart the other night and that is the dryest Television I have ever seen. How are you going to build a show around a person with no personality? She can't even tell people that they're fired, she writes them a nice ass letter on her compay letterhead. She told a dude he needs more education in his letter the other night, I'm thinking, to cut flowers and shit? Ya bullshittin'! Only in America can you still people's money, lie about it, do a bid and then get a TV show! That's not the worse part, those same folks she beat for their duckets, are watching the show faithfully.

"I know you're used to dinner & a movie, why not be my dinner, while watching a movie?" Jamie Foxx sings on his new track "Unpredictable". I couldn't agree with you more Jamie, why why spend $100 when we can skip all of the formalities?

From the white trash files...

http://kaktuz.net/media/kaktuz.com_dudegetsshootdown.wmv

Not for the faint of heart, but those rednecks don't play!

Leave a respond