It's Been a Long Time, I Shouldn't Have Left You

I’m serious this time, I’m back. For real! I know it’s Saturday and you’re cleaning, shopping, getting ready for Thanksgiving, but I’m writing. Yup, I’ve parked myself in front of this keyboard and I’m going to type until something that makes sense comes out. I guess I’m a little too happy these days and not really allowing what’s happening out there in the world affect me like it once did.


So I have “Real Housewives of Atlanta” playing in the background, with Waka Flocka Flame in the foreground and I’m reading about Oprah’s favorite things, so it’s coming. If that doesn’t work, I’m off to see For Colored Girls and that’s sure to bring the fire I need to write. If that doesn’t work, I’ve got a bottle of vodka on deck to be my muse and in the least I’ll have something amusing for you guys.

By the way, Happy Birthday Mrs. McKenzie and congratulations on the twin girls!

Leave a respond