Niggas is a Beautiful Thing!

Did Black folks have a great five-day stretch or what? I'm just saying, Michael Jordan went all "Gladiator" during his Hall of Fame induction speech, I just knew he had some leather gloves with holes at the knuckles dangling in his pocket. This may have been the lowest point for a man who for twenty-five years has been class personified. Well, that would be aside from the paternity suits, the gambling, the White women and showing up on induction night with a date that is in your son's psychology class, but you know what I mean.

The Niggerdom express then made its way to Queens, New York, Flushing to be exact, where Serena Williams, on the verge of an embarrassing loss, totally lost her mind! Upset with a call a line judge made and obviously disappointed in her play, she tore into the woman who looks like she does hands and feet during the week and said, “I swear, I’m going to shove this F’n ball down your F’n throat”!

Niggerdom decided to stick around New York and reappeared in the form of Kanye West at MTV’s Video Music Awards. Always outspoken, Kanye made his way to the stage after Taylor Swift beat out Beyonce for “Best Female Video” and proclaimed that Beyonce had one of the best videos ever, after taking the microphone from Swift.

Of course people went crazy and the nigganet went wild, Kanye was called everything but a child of God, even a “jackass” by President Barack Obama, but where were those strong words when Joe Wilson called you a liar in front of the nation President Obama? I guess those off the record comments weren’t leaked.

Back to Kanye, I applaud him consistently; because he doesn’t care where he is if he thinks something is wrong, he’s going to speak on him. It doesn’t matter how rude or ignorant he appears, he’s going to be heard! I’m sure this is what was going through his mind at the time: If Taylor Swift beats Beyonce, they can make her the Great White Hope, like with Elvis, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Barbara Streisand, Vanilla Ice, Michael Bolton, Eminem and Justin Timberlake…oh hell no, we can’t have this!

Monday came and we were back to work and talking about Kanye when Oprah sat with a crackhead…Whitney Houston. I’m boycotting Oprah like I’m boycotting BET (another topic for a another day) because she gave Whitney a forum to speak about her struggles with addiction, Bobby (The King of R&B), Bobbi Kristina (she has way too much money not to get that girl braces to close that gap), let her perform and just have girl-talk, but refuses to have rappers on the show.

Ok damn that, I just want one rapper on the show, Jay-Z. Is his not a compelling story? Former crack dealer, hustles his way into music, has become a cultural icon, net worth close to half a billion dollars, sounds like the type of things that she should want to talk about. Hell, if you don’t agree with the subject matter of some of his music, have a conversation on-air about it, but don’t ignore the story. Ok, ok, ok, he’s in her magazine, but Niggas don’t read…

I’m pretty sure Jay-Z hasn’t sold any crack in the last fifteen years, but I’m not as sure that Whitney hasn’t smoked crack in the last fifteen minutes. Let me see, 8:10, yeah, she’s probably high!

And just when you thought Niggerdom had hit an all-time low, a Popeye’s restaurant opened in Trenton yesterday and I just knew they were giving out free chicken or reparation checks! You would’ve thought the only other Popeye’s was two states away instead of about ten to fifteen minutes in the next town over.

Throughout the day, I received calls and texts about how long line was or how many people were there. I had to see if for myself, so I grabbed my camera and my trusty sidekick William T. and this is what I witnessed…



Leave a respond