The Dream Boogie

You ever had a dream that seemed so real that you found yourself reacting to it in your sleep? That's the dream boogie! It seems so real that when you wake up, you look around confused? That's the dream boogie! I mean, you mistakenly awake, so you quickly shut your eyes and fall right back into the dream? That's the dream boogie! You're told that you were smiling in your sleep, so you flashback to the pieces of a dream that you can remember? That's the dream boogie! All day long you relive that dream over and over, trying to will it to life? That's the dream boogie! Yet, three weeks later you find yourself in the middle of a conversation that you've had before and you realize that it's deja vu...that's the Dream Boogie!

Well, the rain has gone away and the sun is on it's way, but it's the weekend! Somehow, in a 20 minute span my weekend became jam packed with wall to wall activities. Tonight is Seafood night at the crib, we're gonna eat shrimp, crab legs, lobster tails, catfish fingers, all kinds of fish baked & fried, scallops. Then, we're gonna drink good liquor and laugh!

I've been invited to three cookouts tomorrow, but being that we're looking at the mid 90's I'm only going to my main man Duck's Birthday B-B-Q tomorrow evening. I really can't stand the heat!

Sunday, headed back to the city, this time it's to see The Ruler...Slick Rick! Slick Rick is at B.B. King's Sunday night at 8:30. The tickets are only $18, join in! I've been getting ready all week, perfecting my Wop and making sure I can still do the Roger Rabbit. Got me a fresh Adidas suit and you know I keep about 5 pairs of Shell Toes in the closet, I'm taking it straight back to '87, '88!

Leave a respond