Cha Cha Real Smooth Now

The #1 way to find out just how old you are is on the dance floor! I was at my sister's party Saturday night rocking a hot two step with a twist when "Walk it Out" came on, I couldn't get off of the dance floor fast enough, so I had to join in for a second. See, I can dance, but I don't really like to dance, I figure walking it out is just like the dance that Shirley used to do on What's Happening!! just a little faster. Next thing I know, Young Joc comes on and everyone's getting their motorcycle dance on! Overcome by wackness, I start making my way off of the floor when a very hyperactive beat comes on and people started squatting and arms started going every which way, first instinct was to put my hands up because a fight was breaking out.
But, it wasn't a fight, it was the Wu-Tang! Can it be when it was all so simple? We used to do the wop on beat, even white folks learned the running man and the highly skilled were able to do the roger rabbit without breaking up anyone's groove. The disturbing progression of dance moves is horrible, so when you see me on the floor rocking that hot two step, chances are, you should be right next to me doing the same ol' step. We're getting old, can't really get on the floor and do this...Wu-TangEven the line dances are getting complicated, gone are the days of "1 hop this time", I saw some mess the other night that had everyone doing it watching the person next to them feet. Cha-Cha again!

Leave a respond