And The Home Of The Brave!

I figured I'd begin this entry by trying to help you out a bit, this is a very nifty link that helps to find the cheapest gas in your area. Plug your zip code in and it will give you the lowest gas prices for your selected zip.
Now, let's get down to bidness!
First & foremost I gotta talk about the boy Musiq Soulchild singing the national anthem at the Jordan Classic this past weekend. I love the boy's music and it's not a big secret that he's not the best singer, but this was atrocious! I can't even explain, check the clip out!
They finally found John! After a month of searching, they've finally found the body of TCNJ student John Fiocco Jr. John hadn't been seen since a night of drinking on March 25th and his body was identified through a dental examination after being found at a landfill in Bucks County, PA. Now the real fun begins, finding out who killed John? Sounds like a plot out of The Sopranos to me.
Speaking of The Sopranos, did you see Artie grow some balls and whip Benny's ass? The craziest part was when he shot the rabbit, that was great TV! However, the best part of the show was when Tony told Benny, "You don't shit where you eat...Most importantly, you don't shit where I eat."
I was surfing the net on Monday and saw that a few affiliates of UPN has pre-empted that night's episode of "All of Us" because the subject matter made them a bit uncomfortable. The episode, titled "The N Word" deal with the child character of Bobby dropping the infamous "N Word" in the middle of his birthday party and his parents were forced to give him the history of the word and how it offends and hurts people. I think it was some of the most responsible television I've seen in years, there was a great scene in which a debate occurred between Dirk (Tony Rock) and a neighbor played by Keith David over the usage of the word and the differences between using it with "er" and "a". Will Smith directed the episode and I must say, that's my Nigga!
Not sure how I really feel about this, but Michael Vick settled a case in which he was accused of giving a woman he had unprotected sex with Herpes. I don't know about you, but I'm getting tested today, because I may come in contact with a reformed groupie who gave Mike Vick some ass and left me with a cold sore on my lip!
In a strange twist of fate, Maury Povich and many of the staffers of his television talk show are being sued for sexual harassment by a former producer of the show. She alleges that she was forced to have her boobies photographed for the show, tape the breasts of women guests on the show and that a relationship between Maury and her boss led to a very hazardous workplace environment. She's suing for $40 million! I've always wanted to know how that worked, she probably made about $60,000 and she's suing for more than she'll ever make. I wonder if Connie Chung reported the story on her news show?
Speaking of outrageous lawsuits. R. Kelly's $91 million suit against Jay-Z was rooted in the infamous pepper spraying incident backstage at Madison Square Garden. Well, part of that has been resolved, Tyran "Ty-Ty" Smith pleaded guilty to some chump charges and has to perform like four days of community service and and take some anger management classes. How does this effect the R-Rah's civil suit? What is a grown ass man doing macing people, let alone carrying the pepper spray?
Ricky Williams is out of football again, he's been suspended for the 2006 season after his appeal against a 4th positive drug test was denied. The first three tests were all for weed and everyone knows Ricky has admitted that he loves a little Purple Haze every now & again, but he said he kicked the habit in his return to football. Yet, he popped on another test for a substance other than marijuana. Now, I don't know Ricky, but I just can't see him doing any other drugs, unless it was something in all of that holistic vitamins and food he's been eating for the last two years or so.
Every once in a while I come across a video in which white people really show their whiteness or just how gangsta they can be! Watch this clip and see how Mom Dukes just was fed up!
That lady took ate that punch in the beak didn't she? Looks like they were in a courthouse or something right?

Leave a respond